The color of PVC gloves made of synthetic rubber should be very uniform, and the palm part should be thicker, but the thickness of other parts should be the same. And its surface should be relatively smooth. It is important that there is no damage to the top of the glove, otherwise it can no longer be used.
2. After using PVC labor protection gloves, the outer edge and lining part of the gloves should be cleaned, and coated with talc ash to level the security. Special attention should be paid to never put the gloves directly on the ground.
3. PVC labor protection gloves should be inspected regularly. If any damage is found, corresponding measures should be taken.
For PVC labor protection gloves made of rubber, you should not let them contact with acid and other substances for a long time. At the same time, labor protection gloves should pay more attention not to let such sharp objects contact it.
5. Chemical penetration resistance of PVC labor protection gloves is very difficult because of its physical flexibility, including resistance to repair scissors, tear, puncture and wear.
6. PVC labor protection gloves should be tested for their pressure resistance and electric resistance every half a year, so as to avoid the danger caused by the reduction of these properties due to long-term use. As long as you can keep these three aspects in mind in the use process, labor protection gloves should be used in the correct way, which can not only ensure the integrity and durability of gloves, but also ensure their own safety.
the above is the maintenance method of PVC labor protection gloves, using the correct method for maintenance, can make it more effective to play its durable and strong characteristics, but also can extend the service life, long-term play its work effect.
- The difference between latex gloves and rubber gloves
- The method of judging whether the film glove penetrates
V100 vinyl disposable gloves
ND100 nitrile disposable gloves
F301 cup face mask
F300 cup face mask with activated carbon
F202 KN95 face mask
F201 KN95 face mask with valve
F200 FFP2 NR 4ply face mask
F102 children 3ply disposable face mask
F101 disposable face mask with activated carbon
F100 3ply disposable face mask
The method of judging whether the film glove penetrates
Maintenance methods of PVC labor protection gloves
The difference between latex gloves and rubber gloves
Latex glove material
Characteristics of latex gloves
Brief introduction of latex glove Technology
Film quality determines the quality of film gloves
Performance of film gloves